KENNEDY SPACE CENTER
KENNEDY SPACE CENTER
Marquitta Bradley | firstname.lastname@example.org
Guided Tours: (Times Vary) (Payment due at time of booking)
- Adults (ages 12 and older): $25 + tax per adult additional to admission
- Children (ages 3-11): $19 + tax per child additional to admission
- Final #’s must be made at least 10 days prior to program for groups. After this time no refunds will be provided.
- Guided Tours Options:
- Cape Canaveral Early Space Tour – This includes a guided tour close to the Mercury 7 Monument, Launch Pad 34 (the site of the Apollo 1 tragedy), Alan Shepard’s Launch Pad, a stop at the Air Force Space and Missile Museum, and the Apollo/Saturn V Center. The tour is only held Thursday – Sunday and each participant must present their U.S. Government issued I.D. and all International guest must present their passport at the Information Desk prior to entering the Complex.
- Explore Tour – This tour will allow you to tour launch areas with an expert guide. Stops include closest viewing of the space shuttle launch pads, Kennedy Space Center industrial area, a panoramic view of the launch pads from the NASA Causeway, and a stop outside the Vehicle Assembly Building.
- Launch Control Center Tour – This tour will allow you to tour inside Firing Room 4, one of the LCC’s four firing rooms and the one from which all 21 shuttle launches since 2006 were controlled. Pass by the consoles at which engineers monitored the computerized launch control system’s thousands of system checks every minute leading up to launch. See the main launch countdown clock and enter the “Bubble Room,” with its wall of interior windows.
Seating is limited so this activity is sold at a first come first serve basis
Lunch With an Astronaut Rates: The lunch is held at noon daily and it includes a buffet style lunch in which an Astronaut will come out and give a brief presentation. There will be a question and answer session and a photo opportunity for your group at the end of the lunch.
- $29.99 + tax per adult (ages 12 and older)
- $15.99 + tax per child (ages 3-11)
- Full payment due at the time of booking
- Groups of 15 or more: Final #’s must be made at least 10 days prior to program for groups. After this time no refunds will be provided.
- Groups of 14 or less: Any changes or cancellations must be presented 24 hours prior to your visit date. After this time no refunds will be provided.